Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ol' Man Brandt Says We're 4th
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
IT's the offseason...Good discussion fodder to get us through end of July 
Agreed. But I also think the Eagles have a bunch of talent too. If Cousins can be the kind of consistent offensive force at the position that the Vikings think he can be, Minnesota can play with any team. They are as talented as anyone. And its that kind of window where you can hopefully win it all at some point. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
The Eagles get the edge because they won the Super Bowl regardless of what they lost or gained. The Rams d improved and they were already good. Same goes for the Jags defense. Both of their offenses are the key. We'll see if Goff can sustain his performance. As far as Bortles, meh whatever. I am looking forward to seeing how much better the Vikings are on offense and defense.

Then wouldn't the Patriots have be 2nd regardless of what they lost or gained? And the Vikings 3rd regardless of what they lost or gained? Jags 4th? Etc, etc? I think I'm sensing a pattern here. :-)
NO not necessarily, like mentioned the Vikings DLine did not play well in either playoff game and Griff was injured.  I would not rank them in order of finish but the Eagles DLine stepped up the most when needed and so did the Jags.