Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Allen old tweets are getting bashed

I wonder what team(s) were sitting on this information so that they could leak it hours before the draft.

I didn't read the tweets but heard about the content of them. In this world of technology everything you put on the internet can be found. Kids as well as adults should heed what's happened here because all that crap can come back to haunt you at the worst times (during job interviews, for instance...). I suppose at the time he thought he was a bad ass for doing it (as opposed to the dumb ass he looks like now). Just goes to show that there's nothing cool about using that nasty word and no one should ever use it. 

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
I wonder what team(s) were sitting on this information so that they could leak it hours before the draft.
I was wondering about this because it seems to becoming a pattern now. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@SFVikingFan said:
I was wondering about this because it seems to becoming a pattern now. 
Me three...

That said,  imo the tweets were either dumb, transparency into the individual or both. 

They said on TV that they were made when he was 14 - 16 years old.  Stupid is stupid, but if everybody who ever said something stupid in those ages jeopardized their adult employment status, it would be a very sad country.

Quote: @Norseman said:
They said on TV that they were made when he was 14 - 16 years old.  Stupid is stupid, but if everybody who ever said something stupid in those ages jeopardized their adult employment status, it would be a very sad country.
I agree 14-16 is pretty dang young...Hell, I didnt even think they had tweets back when he was that age. But I suppose that was just the last 4-6 years.