Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings LB Kentrell Brothers suspended four games for PED violation
Dumb ass...  :# 

[Image: gettyimages-593268454-e1524251703314.jpg...255&crop=1]
Getty Images
The Vikings won’t have linebacker Kentrell Brothers in the lineup for the first four games of the 2018 season.
The NFL announced on Friday that Brothers has been suspended four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy. He will be able to practice with the team and play in the preseason before starting his suspension the week before the season opener.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/20/vikings-lb-kentrell-brothers-suspended-four-games-for-ped-violation/

and yet somehow clay matthews doesnt get caught....

Does this mean we get to keep one more guy on the roster for the first four weeks?

HGH i assume

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
HGH i assume
why would you assume HGH?  

Quote: @"Norseman" said:
Does this mean we get to keep one more guy on the roster for the first four weeks?
How about if we just waive him?
He generated 9 tackles on the season (all ST IIRC) with his performance enhanced -what can we expect when it isn't enhanced?

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"Norseman" said:
How about if we just waive him?
He generated 9 tackles on the season (all ST IIRC) with his performance enhanced -what can we expect when it isn't enhanced?
Good points.  That said, he has two more years on his rookie contract making well under $1M per year, so if we cut him we have to pay somebody else, possibly at a higher amount.  A lot of these PED suspensions are due to supplements, etc. that while not really juicing performance still don't pass the NFL's requirements.

I didn't think he had the speed to play MLB, so I figured he had reached his limit as a ST'r.