Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the NFL Hold Philly Fans Accountable ?

It's good to hear people speaking up and hopefully those that need to listen do so.  Imagine of things like are mentioned took place anywhere else but in philly before a football game... people would have been arrested and prosecuted.   I can't fathom being a cop and doing nothing in these instances.  IMO the philly PD needs to be looked at by the feds for allowing this kind of behavior .

Yes, something should be done.  No, nothing will be.

does a unicorn shit in the woods?

Sorry, you can't fix retarded.

Well, you can by making it uncomfortable.  For so long they have relished their bad ass attitude and think it gives them a pass to cross over into criminal behavior.  Make them accountable for the criminal behavior and it would start to dial back. 

Missing work on monday because you couldn't make bail would seriously change some thinking.  Alcohol fueled idiocy might be fun at the time, but if there were actual ramifications, someone would grab the idiot and get him out of there rather than encouraging him. 

My biggest fear is that it will be worse on that first Thursday for all the Vikings fans that may attend the game.
I can see Eagles fans testing the “New” policy to see if the NFL actually does anything or is just giving lip service to the Vikings fans who have complained.

Philly is Oakland east.  Too many of their fans think that the game is actually a battle, that they are not just fans but part of, or an extension of, the team and, therefore, they, too, are warriors and should intimidate and dominate the other team's fans.  I would not be surprised if Philly cops were sympathetic to this mind set. They are likely Eagles fans, too.