Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HA! Watching Zim photo op with Cousins
Looks like he misses Teddy. Smile looked strained. Either that or he's tired as a dog chasing squirrels - sure its been a busy past week. Or he's thinking "Lets get this photo op done, I have a potential new 3 tackle to get back to talking to and get signed!"

What'ya Sayin !?!

[Image: 4624342.jpg]

I think Richardson is basically Rick throwing Mike a bone after spending so much money on the "other" side of the ball. 

Zimm would probably hate a photo op even at his daughters wedding lol! 

I think Zimm is feeling the pressure as much as Cousins - time to get to the SB...

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think Richardson is basically Rick throwing Mike a bone after spending so much money on the "other" side of the ball. 
That thought also crossed my mind.

He’s thinking, I need to get back to my tree stand in Kentucky

Of course he misses Teddy. They built a strong relationship over time. He loves him and was clearly devastated by his injury. But it's time to move forward. I don't think there is an issue other than that he gets annoyed with the fluff such as photo ops. He wants to work. And I am sure he is tired and stressed because it's a busy time. It's just another adjustment and change. Plus he is probably sick and tired of qb issues. Now he can focus on working with his team and his players. He will build a relationship with Kirk as well. As far as throwing him a bone with Richardson, that's one hell of a bone.