That was Quinton Jefferson.
Thanks Greed

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Poiple" said:
Im hoping he isnt the one who tried to climb up into the stands after some fans
Thanks Greed
Had to check myself, both last names sons of first names.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Poiple" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Poiple" said:
Im hoping he isnt the one who tried to climb up into the stands after some fans
Thanks Greed
Had to check myself, both last names sons of first names.
What kind of first name is Jeffer anyways?

Quote: @"Vikeking2" said:
maybe Richardson didnt like the social activist focus of a team full of people that like to tell everyone else how to think. 

now Sherman and Bennet are gone, but the seahawks are always talked about as having a different culture than other teams. maybe that culture is off-putting to guys focused on Football. 
Or, alternatively, he's a guy from St. Louis who played at Mizzou who has spent his entire career in New York and Seattle and just wants to be back closer to home?

Not everything needs to be political. You can also be focused on football but still be passionate about causes outside of football. 

I'm a doctor. Do you think I have interests or passions outside of medicine? Should I be allowed interests or passions outside of medicine?

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Dont think this guy has earned the right to be mentioned in the same breath as KW. Country strong KW lol!

None the less, we need to improve that DL to even just keep up with the Joneses of the NFC. 
Why not? 

Williams was at his best in his age 26-30 seasons, unless you only focus on superficial statistics like sacks.

Through their age 26 seasons, both were fairly equal in terms of value and production. Williams started to separate himself in that age 27 season. Richardson's age 27 season was in the dumpster fire that was Seattle. In the right setting, he can be every bit as good as Williams was in those age 28-30 seasons and potentially beyond.

Quote: @"claykenny" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Dont think this guy has earned the right to be mentioned in the same breath as KW. Country strong KW lol!

None the less, we need to improve that DL to even just keep up with the Joneses of the NFC. 
Why not? 

Williams was at his best in his age 26-30 seasons, unless you only focus on superficial statistics like sacks.

Through their age 26 seasons, both were fairly equal in terms of value and production. Williams started to separate himself in that age 27 season. Richardson's age 27 season was in the dumpster fire that was Seattle. In the right setting, he can be every bit as good as Williams was in those age 28-30 seasons and potentially beyond.
meh, hes got work to do and a contract to sign before ill be fan. 

Quote: @"claykenny" said:
@"Vikeking2" said:
maybe Richardson didnt like the social activist focus of a team full of people that like to tell everyone else how to think. 

now Sherman and Bennet are gone, but the seahawks are always talked about as having a different culture than other teams. maybe that culture is off-putting to guys focused on Football. 
Or, alternatively, he's a guy from St. Louis who played at Mizzou who has spent his entire career in New York and Seattle and just wants to be back closer to home?

Not everything needs to be political. You can also be focused on football but still be passionate about causes outside of football. 

I'm a doctor. Do you think I have interests or passions outside of medicine? Should I be allowed interests or passions outside of medicine?

your alternative is reasonable, and just as likely as any. but you follow it with projection. at no point did i mention any belief that people cant have interests and values that they focus on outside of their job. key word being “outside”. 

great youre a doctor.

your passions and interests outside of your job are irrelevant to your job, and probably dont have place at your job. now, outside of your job, focus and be involved with those passions and interests all you want.  

man i hate reading my own posts.

cant type on phones very well so i skip capitilization, some punctuation, and autocorrect doesnt work. 

sorry for my posts looking like a psycho. all lowercase and sloppy