Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in the whitest WR tandem maybe ever?
I do not see why not?

Nelson had 53 catches for 482 yards with 6 TDs last year catching (or trying to) passes from Hdndley.

Treadwell and Floyd combined for 30 catches and 278 yards with ZERO TDs last year.

I mean that is clear as day.

I'd love to see the Vikings bring him in if for no other reason than to see Packer fans' heads explode all over the internet.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I'd love to see the Vikings bring him in if for no other reason than to see Packer fans' heads explode all over the internet.
I wish I could like this more than once...

Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans
Fuck their stadium security

I think Jordy might retire...  the local scuttlebutt here was that he didn't want to rework his deal last season because he wanted it to be his last contract.  Essentially end his career with the Packers.

But who knows...  Things change.

Quote: @Kentis said:
Green Bay, where broken down non-blocking tight ends go to gather their golden parachutes!  Wink
His stats are almost identical to ours.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Graham is a great TE. And with Jordy gone, that will have huge fantasy implications for those who think that way. :-)

Receivers thin, defense is terrible. Running backs are deep, but no one near the talent of Dalvin Cook. Is this the year we finally hear the end of the constant "Packers are the team to beat in the North" crap?
i disagree. Graham is a bum of a TE. His numbers are good but not as much as they should be, not the top TEs. I always end up watching Seattle in the afternoon and man this guy is overrated 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I think Jordy might retire...  the local scuttlebutt here was that he didn't want to rework his deal last season because he wanted it to be his last contract.  Essentially end his career with the Packers.

But who knows...  Things change.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

42m42 minutes ago

Former Packers’ WR Jordy Nelson, who turns 33 in May, wants to continue playing, per source.

Packers got a lot of picks this year. That is kind of worrisome.
Edit: 12 picks

Quote:O@Skodin said:
Quote:
@MaroonBells said:
Graham is a great TE. And with Jordy gone, that will have huge fantasy implications for those who think that way. :-)

Receivers thin, defense is terrible. Running backs are deep, but no one near the talent of Dalvin Cook. Is this the year we finally hear the end of the constant "Packers are the team to beat in the North" crap?
i disagree. Graham is a bum of a TE. His numbers are good but not as much as they should be, not the top TEs. I always end up watching Seattle in the afternoon and man this guy is overrated 

He was never the threat he was in NO with Brees once he arrived in Seattle. He disappeared many a game.

But make no mistake, he'll want to recapture his Red Zone ways with Erin, so his fantasy upside just got better.