Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Thoughts: General
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
  1. Free Agency.  beside QB, I would not be bothered if the Vikes did not sign any free agents but instead invested in their existing roster.  That way, they should get a couple of compensatory picks next year.    
I always forget about the comp picks. Assuming we sign Cousins, he will cancel anything received for Keenum. But we could feasibly get 3rd round picks for both Bradford and Bridgewater, depending on their contract and performance...and whoever else we may sign.
Throw in the calculation McKinnon and Shamar Stephen (and to a lesser extent Berger and Tom Johnson -- I believe FA on their first contract count more towards comp picks than veterans with a second bite at the apple), the Vikes should be well-placed for comp picks.  

Alright there is some bad juju here 

Quote: @"MoosicMan" said:
Agree with 1.  I'll give your wife credit for 2, but my wife gets credit for the Blair Walsh miss vs. Seattle.  Exact same thing.  Didn't watch a single play all year until then.
My neighbors takes the prize. She is to blame for 98 and not the OP's IL.

We're at the 1998 NFCCG, behind the infamous goal post. She asks right before the kick (attempt) if Gary Anderson had missed one all year.... Her husband tried to no avail to silence her before the last words left her lips, but alas too late.  

Blame Diane for the heartache that is 98.