Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking Age Plays Connect The Dots And Puts Johnny Kardashian In Purple
https://thevikingage.com/2018/02/12/manz...-possible/

Hey, I'm glad Manziel is getting much needed help, but this is a hard pass...no way does Zim invite this circus to Eagan... 

I dont see a rehab occurring here either.

Zimmer may have his hands full dealing with NFCCG malaise/hang-over... Anyone look at the stats of teams the year after getting blown-out of the Cg?

Didn't Zimmer go to Manziel's workout down in Texas and left unimpressed?  Later, drafted Teddy that same year?

The Vikings liked Manziel, but they are not going to bring that baggage up to MN. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Zimmer may have his hands full dealing with NFCCG malaise/hang-over... Anyone look at the stats of teams the year after getting blown-out of the Cg?
they will be fighting the odds, usually does not turn out good. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
@purplefaithful said:

odds were a team in a temporary stadium not having a winning record.  odds were a team in a temporary stadium not making the playoffs.... Zimmer eats odds for breakfast and shits results.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@kmillard said:
@purplefaithful said:

odds were a team in a temporary stadium not having a winning record.  odds were a team in a temporary stadium not making the playoffs.... Zimmer eats odds for breakfast and shits results.
...and a superbowl title.. oh wait,
i hope he can keep bucking the odds. Much of it depends on the decision at Qb.

The odds I'd like to see Zim buck next are the odds of having his QB and RB last the full year.  Right now, it appears to be only a 25% chance of that happening.