Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuben Foster arrested

The attorney for the girlfriend of Reuben Foster, who accused Foster of domestic violence in February, is now saying Foster never injured her.
The woman says she fabricated the allegation, and pictures used as evidence against Foster actually came from another fight, with a woman. "(Foster) did not strike her, injure her or threaten her," said the woman's attorney. This is a huge break for the 49ers, and slightly lessens their linebacker need before the draft. Foster was one of the NFL's highest-impact rookies last year.
Source: Sacramento Bee

If that's true, that sucks. I hate false allegations and there should be consequences for them as well.

Could be a payoff, too...
OR...
A payoff to get rid of the accusations in light of his previous off field issues, which would make said allegations seem more realistic even if false...
Sad that the mind has to travel down the road of utter stupidity to try to comprehend what really goes on behind the scenes of these situations. I hope for his sake it IS false and if so I hope SHE gets the book thrown at her for lying.