Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has it REALLY SUNK IN yet?
This team is one win away from the Super Bowl...

I've been so busy traveling this week after being @ USB Sunday night, it really hasn't hit me till today. 

Jeebus, this is some serious s hit...

I think until I actually see them play tomorrow it won't sink in...I've watched the replay literally 100 times and it still hasn't sunk in...

I don't have any nerves right now, I'm still a bit spent. But like Barr said, seeing them out there playing will slam me back in the mode. What has surprised me is how many non-Viking fans I've run into this week that were so happy that Minnesota won and how amazing it was. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I don't have any nerves right now, I'm still a bit spent. But like Barr said, seeing them out there playing will slam me back in the mode. What has surprised me is how many non-Viking fans I've run into this week that were so happy that Minnesota won and how amazing it was. 
I wore my old, worn and faded Viking sweatshirt flying home from Cali this week. Another couple had their bright red Louisville Cardinal jerseys on. Big Teddy fans as you can imagine and they struck-up quite the conversation. 

Lot's of folks pulling for the Vikings Sunday. 

My youngest wore his Vikings sweatshirt to my oldest's wrestling tournament today...  Found out there are a few more Vikings fans than I realized in these parts.

Amped up for the game...  had some nerves earlier in the week, but then I watched Philly against Atlanta...  and I'm feeling really good about our chances tomorrow.  Better than I did against New Orleans.

Man, I want it to happen so bad, it HURTS.  I've never seen the Vikings in the Super Bowl...  we're due.  I BELIEVE.  PLEASE, MAKE IT A REALITY.

BOOM

skol!!!!!

I'm reminded of Tice's famous quote...

"Enjoy the season"

Pretty poignant from a meathead !
Speaking of which, I wonder if he has any tix for the big game for sale ?

Man, we fans have endured some choppy waters & can enjoy like no others before

Enjoy the Season Indeed !!

Quote: @Wetlander said:
My youngest wore his Vikings sweatshirt to my oldest's wrestling tournament today...  Found out there are a few more Vikings fans than I realized in these parts.

Amped up for the game...  had some nerves earlier in the week, but then I watched Philly against Atlanta...  and I'm feeling really good about our chances tomorrow.  Better than I did against New Orleans.

Man, I want it to happen so bad, it HURTS.  I've never seen the Vikings in the Super Bowl...  we're due.  I BELIEVE.  PLEASE, MAKE IT A REALITY.

BOOM
Y'all in Sconnie, warrant a SB win as much as us Minnesotans lol!  My hope for you is the same as mine. To go buy a bottle of good scotch, hoist it up and say "thats it, I can rest easy now"