Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWESOME ~ SKOL Chant at MOA
LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN

Anybody know if we'll be able to see that again this year? IE if we make it to the big dance, will the NFL allow us to fire the crowd up like that before the game for our intros? Nothing would make me happier than watching Moss or Carter or Grant or Tarkenton start the crowd up before the game. 

Bring it home!

Dayum, that was a big crowd lol! 

Quote: @KingBash said:
Anybody know if we'll be able to see that again this year? IE if we make it to the big dance, will the NFL allow us to fire the crowd up like that before the game for our intros? Nothing would make me happier than watching Moss or Carter or Grant or Tarkenton start the crowd up before the game. 
I heard the Vikings won't be allowed to start the chant. But if the crowd starts it, it's ok.

Quote: @Ninja Vike said:
@KingBash said:
I heard the Vikings won't be allowed to start the chant. But if the crowd starts it, it's ok.
If we win, I'm considering going. I don't have that kind of money to toss away errantly, but I also don't have a wife or kids so why not. We need all the support we can get there.