Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFLN's Scott Hanson a Vikings fan?
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
nah... if he was fan he would have been cursing for joy like the rest of us.  pretty damn funny though.
I checked out his Twitter and he tweeted out SKOL last night and had a few other Vikings related tweets...

If he wasn't a Vikings fan (and just an NFL fan), I don't know that you'd have seen that emotional of a reaction and the high fiving...  
i was joking... yes hes a Vikings fan.

rebump! This is awesome!

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
that was hilarious, another good one is the Reggie Bush reaction the pure disappointment now knowing how Vikings fans have felt so many times.
The mix of shock and disappointment Reggie was experiencing allowed me to have a new perspective on what we have felt for years. I was thinking 'so that's how I looked'.

That was a moment that transcended a lot of things. Even non-Vikings fans were amazed, but we had an extra level of catharsis on top of the amazement and elation. It's so great to be on the other side of a moment like that for once.

You forget these guys are fans of some team. Cool.

Lol...that was crazy...my Boxer was looking at me with his head cocked when I played it...

Like in so many of these reactions I've seen, you hear him say "get out". Some actually get to the "b" as in "get outta b..." before realizing Diggs got nothing but 40 yards of turf ahead of him. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
You forget these guys are fans of some team. Cool.
I just love how EXPLODES with excitement...  then silent shock...  and then tries to get back into professional sportscaster mode.  LOL