Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck, New Orleans....you'll need it
Evan Silva Retweeted Brian Baldinger
#Vikings allowed 8 offensive TDs in their 8 home games this season. Ridiculous.
Evan Silva added,
Brian BaldingerVerified account @BaldyNFLFewest TD”s allowed in the NFL-2017
@Vikings 23
@Jaguars 26
@Chargers 28

And if I remember right...  we've only allowed 13 TD passes all season and 5 of those were at home.  Then when you consider Brees basically had a garbage time TD pass with less than 2 minutes to go...  and Flacco threw a TD pass in the final seconds of that game...  our pass defense has been STIFLING at U.S. Bank Stadium.
BOOM

Certainly going to be strength on strength...

That said, best thing we could do for our D is for Latavious and the OL to have a good game. Keep Brees off the field. 

I wish New Orleans no luck at all...I want the Vikings to win that bad!

who the bleep wants NO to have good luck?  sign me up for wishing disaster on them. i hope they all get the flu and cant play. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
And if I remember right...  we've only allowed 13 TD passes all season and 5 of those were at home.  Then when you consider Brees basically had a garbage time TD pass with less than 2 minutes to go...  and Flacco threw a TD pass in the final seconds of that game...  our pass defense has been STIFLING at U.S. Bank Stadium.
BOOM
Throw in the late worthless TDs of Cincy and Tampa, it is almost scary how good this defense has been

Quote: @Skodin said:
@Wetlander said:
BOOM
Throw in the late worthless TDs of Cincy and Tampa, it is almost scary how good this defense has been
Yup.  Lots of garbage TDs and our D was still #1 in scoring and yardage.  I wonder what our stats would be if we excluded the 4th quarters of the blowouts against Saints, Ravens Cincy and Tampa?

Fuck The Saints - Fuck their cocky fans. I want to kick the living shit out of them this Sunday. No Mercy.