Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys On The Old Board Checking Out NO Fans Opinions

Old board.......

*Chopper sounds and Nam flashbacks ensues*

....I will pass, but thanks for posting!  I'm sure the saints fan are confident, they are dumb enough to be Saints fans after all.

Quote: @"El_Padre" said:
Old board.......

....I will pass, but thanks for posting!  I'm sure the saints fan are confident, they are dumb enough to be Saints fans after all.
Yep, they're confident which is fine. But some really are overboard. I checked out their board this morning to see if the fans are as cocky as the players. Maybe it's the small percentage that post there, but the answer was a definite yes.

I quit reading when a Packers fan posted to wish them luck against the Vikings. When asked for his POV on beating the Vikings, he managed to add that the Vikings "struggled" against a Hundley led Packers squad "twice". The combo of a delusional Packers fan on the same board with cocky Saints fans was enough. 

BTW, It's a good thing fans aren't coaches. 

1-6 is the Saints road playoff record...

Its just going down a rabbit hole to do this: online you'll see the worst every fanbase has to offer: smug, overconfident, illogical, stupid, douchebaggery, etc. 

I'm sure there are plenty of Saints fans less than confident....and they should be. 

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"El_Padre" said:
Old board.......

Yep, they're confident which is fine. But some really are overboard. I checked out their board this morning to see if the fans are as cocky as the players. Maybe it's the small percentage that post there, but the answer was a definite yes.

I quit reading when a Packers fan posted to wish them luck against the Vikings. When asked for his POV on beating the Vikings, he managed to add that the Vikings "struggled" against a Hundley led Packers squad "twice". The combo of a delusional Packers fan on the same board with cocky Saints fans was enough. 

BTW, It's a good thing fans aren't coaches. 
LMAO Nichelle.  Struggled isn't the word.  We escaped with their field with a win.  If, IF, their offense could have scored a point, it may have been a close game.  Yes, if they had score a FG even, they could have pulled within 2 scores. 

But it will be nice to know we will be salting some wounds in Wisconsin as well this weekend.