Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Fan Buries Chiefs Flag Under Raiders New Stadium
Wow... I don't believe in this kind of stuff, but there is a voice inside of me that is screaming that this is bad, bad juju.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/12/2...-las-vegas

A Chiefs flag is buried under the Raiders new stadium in Las VegasThe headline says it all. This enterprising Chiefs fan was apparently working on the Raiders new stadium in Las Vegas. He is presumably a Chiefs fan and I say that because HE BURIED A DANG CHIEFS FLAG UNDER THE RAIDERS STADIUM!!!
[Image: 8wpg40ab9shi.png]

I'm just not sure what to think of this...
1) Karma...

2) Raiders fans are crazy, and hardly rational...

LMAO

I love it.  

Lol. That's hilarious. Can you imagine? Certainly messing with their heads.

This shits for real...Lamar Hunt and old school AFC ownership put the hex on Max Winter 57 years ago.

Ok, maybe not real. Or was it?

Gotta love the Chiefs fans juju...

edit: its going to be surreal seeing a stadium and team in Vegas. I really do feel for the Oakland fans Sad

Didn't some Bears fan write into a truss in USBank stadium something "Go Bears" or something and crews had to find it, sand it and repaint a section?

I know this is a Vikings site... but as a closet Chiefs fan... FUCK RAIDER NATION!!!

B)   I want to know who this guy is so I can buy him a beer  or 20.

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Didn't some Bears fan write into a truss in USBank stadium something "Go Bears" or something and crews had to find it, sand it and repaint a section?
It was actually some Packer fans whose company was contracted to make some of the steel.  If I remember right, they stamped the Green Bay "G" on some of the pieces.

Looks like it backfired because we're undefeated against them in U.S. Bank Stadium... 

[Image: ymjk6epbhd2c.gif]

Packer fans!!!

BOOM

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
It was actually some Packer fans whose company was contracted to make some of the steel.  If I remember right, they stamped the Green Bay "G" on some of the pieces.

Looks like it backfired because we're undefeated against them in U.S. Bank Stadium... 

[Image: ymjk6epbhd2c.gif]

Packer fans!!!

BOOM
It was actually the governor of sconi scott walker when he was campaigning he wrote go packers and signed his name in chalk on one of the beams but it was cleaned off before it left the factory.

Karma may be rough.  Everytime the chiefs lose, they will be buried again.

So now, entering the year 2018, we believe that pieces of fabric with ink patterns , buried in the earth, create magical powers that control athletic competions above ground ?

Wish it was that easy, but what the heck

Ooga Booga