Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning, then the Thunder....
[Image: hi-res-a05d605ebcb7a3bdb0dab484eb125a7c_...crop_y=top]

[Image: 1d7857ddf-1.jpg]

In 2018, you'll get both in one package:

[Image: 7671535.jpg]

Man, do I miss this dude...so good, such a great all around game...been watching football for nearly 50 years and few rookie RBs pass blocked as well as he did...we hang on to Shurmur and Cook comes back full strength and we have a dynamic O that can score from anywhere by any means...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Man, do I miss this dude...so good, such a great all around game...been watching football for nearly 50 years and few rookie RBs pass blocked as well as he did...we hang on to Shurmur and Cook comes back full strength and we have a dynamic O that can score from anywhere by any means...
And when you look at Cook, he's much stronger and bulkier than Kamara with very similar speed and elusiveness. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
And when you look at Cook, he's much stronger and bulkier than Kamara with very similar speed and elusiveness. 

I watched Tennessee several times to see Jalen Hurd, but Kamara stood out...but Cook >> Kamara...I think the way Peyton deploys Kamara is his biggest asset...Cook is a bellcow, 25 touches a game all day sucker...better yards per carry in the 4th than the 1st...Kamara is the ultimate change of pace guy, but I don't think he's a feature back like Cook is...

I just can't wait to see Cook, Murray and McKinnon all suited up next year behind an upgraded offensive line.