Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Playoff Tickets On Sale - Sat 10 AM
For those interested,  general public tickets for the first playoff game go on sale on Saturday at 10AM central.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/minnesota-...tid=805973&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Good luck!

$$$!!!

Looking forward to more posts like this !

OK.. why do you start selling playoff tickets when you're not even sure which week the first game is (they can blow the bye with a loss to the Bears, a NO loss, and a Panther win) ?

A little cocky that they've got the bye in the bag?

I actually got an email yesterday saying my email address was chosen for an early buy opportunity from the Vikings. I can buy them today at 2 pm central, don't have to wait until tomorrow. Anyone else get that?

My email says Friday at 2:00 pm. Of course I just cleaned out the checking account for the bears game,  4 tickets cheaper than 1

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
OK.. why do you start selling playoff tickets when you're not even sure which week the first game is (they can blow the bye with a loss to the Bears, a NO loss, and a Panther win) ?

A little cocky that they've got the bye in the bag?
I thought it was strange at first, too. But it's for the FIRST playoff game. So, date, time and opponent are all TBD.

• Season ticket members who opted in for playoff tickets will be charged on Sunday evening. Tickets will available in accounts on Monday
  • Season ticket members can buy up to 4 additional tickets for the first playoff game today at 10 AM Central. Quantities are limited
  • General public sale starts Saturday at 10AM for the first playoff game
It looks like some of you have an early buy opportunity. I also remember that anyone who is on the season ticket waiting list will get some sort of priority as well.