Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles Humping The Bunk
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
TMI...Plus you're east coast guys. Most hear I would guess are Midwest timezone...Just a wild asz guess..
Go back to bed.   Some of us have been up for 3 hours.  :devil:

To be fair, our offense hasn't been exactly a house on fire the last 2 of the last 3 games, and while we shut out the Puke, that team looks like it was tanking. I do think we're better than the Eagles. They haven't really had to play anyone all year. But I'm a lot more worried about having to play the Saints, and Rams again.

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
To be fair, our offense hasn't been exactly a house on fire the last 2 of the last 3 games, and while we shut out the Puke, that team looks like it was tanking. I do think we're better than the Eagles. They haven't really had to play anyone all year. But I'm a lot more worried about having to play the Saints, and Rams again.
Playing in the frigid cold will dampen that fire.  We missed several plays because of the cold.  Dropped passes, overthrows.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Its a different team with Foles at QB. 
Not every team is built to dominate with their 2nd string QB...
Not every team is built to win with their THIRD STRING QB.  Go Case!

I hear ya Bro---time to open a can of whoop-ass on trubisky and the rest of the bears.

Yes they
played us tough (most always do)
beat Car & Bal
Have Nothing to lose, could be spoilers, fake a FG etc.
But I don't see them rallying around the worst coach in team history & not sold on that QB 

The energy is going to be amazing