Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers showing his true colors
I can't (and won't take the time to try) post videos of Rodger's press conference... but on 2 different occasions, he implied that he is the sole reason that his team wins.  I wish I could remember exactly what he said... but it was pretty telling of what he thought of himself- and his "team".

The counter to that would be Case cheering on Teddy getting into the game. Watching Cases's response to that was great.

Team & Brotherhood vs. individual contributor.

This is exactly why I wouldn't want Rodgers on my team. He has always been this guy that thinks he is the center of the universe. We know he can play but he can't lead. That is the deal breaker. He is incredibly gifted but an absolute jerk. He is mad he didn't get his movie story ending. All the headlines about him being the savior made me laugh. And then this type of attitude. Karma.

I thought this was good.  It almost sounds like he is writing his memoirs.
“It’s not the fairy tale that we were hoping for,” Rodgers said. “As I lay in that surgery bed eight weeks ago thinking about this moment, I obviously saw it going differently.”

Found the quote (I'm too OCD to let it go).  When asked about the future, he said, "As long as I'm here, I'm confident that we'll be in the mix" (for the playoffs / Super Bowl).

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
The counter to that would be Case cheering on Teddy getting into the game. Watching Cases's response to that was great.

Team & Brotherhood vs. individual contributor.
Bingo.  Don't want Rodgers either.  Gimme a team of Adam Thielens, Case Keenums, Teddy Bridgwaters, et all.