Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Bercich's VikeFans Postgame Show After Win vs Atlanta
8 minutes, and shot from the field at Mercedes Benz Stadium (a term that I found unusually hard to spit out for some reason today)

The NFL would do well to just pick you up as on-field talent sir. Great to see these!

Thank you Tom and Pete and Mike.  Love this wrap up. 

Containing Cam is the wild card this week. Historically we've had trouble with mobile QBs but we handled Cam nicely when we last played them.
Man, do I want Everson to destroy Kalil....I don't mean just humiliate, I want him to be destroyed...

I think we have had problems with QB's that have escapability but don't rely on it as much as Cam does. knowing that Cam relies on his mobility makes it easier to game plan for rather than like say a Rodgers who is slippery but mostly uses the pocket. With Cam you know he is going to move around. So if you can push him to one side of the field or the other you can game plan for that. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I think we have had problems with QB's that have escapability but don't rely on it as much as Cam does. knowing that Cam relies on his mobility makes it easier to game plan for rather than like say a Rodgers who is slippery but mostly uses the pocket. With Cam you know he is going to move around. So if you can push him to one side of the field or the other you can game plan for that. 
Rodgers and Wilson make plays down the field using their mobility to buy time and break down the D.  Cam likes to run, but is not nearly as dangerous throwing the ball on the move.

i really love these wrap ups.  Pete is so imsightful, Tom your questions are what we want to know and always intersting.  and Mike, way to frame it up my man!

btw—although i was getting everthing you guys were saying, I couldnt help but notice the little kids playing ball in the background. must have been fun for them to pretend they were pros playing in that stadium!  really cute.