Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cowgirls game
A real outhouse on a hot day with no wind stinkfest  and yet the announcers were looking at remaining schedules and some how came up with scenarios where the cowgirls win out and are sitting pretty for the playoffs.

I mean seriously they score 1 TD in what 3 games and somehow they think they can run the table.  Can't score and can't stop anyone---you're killing me ya clowns

And yet... that's all the talking heads wanted to discuss today.  Hey, ESPN... Fox... et al: can you guess why your ratings are falling?  It's because 90% of your potential fans are sick of you ALWAYS talking about the Cowboys (or the Packers... but, since Erin went down, now it's all Cowpokes- all the time).  Y'all deserve to go off the air until you can figure out how to talk intelligently about the other 30 teams.

I probably could've stopped after "talk intelligently"...

Yep as much shit as people want to talk on PA....at least his show covers the Vikings...of course with the creepy uncle twist. ...but they talk Vikings.  I can rarely listen to espn radio if ever anymore when I'm driving.  It's just worthless drivel.

Dallas can't lose enough for me because of Jerry Jones. I love they are tanking the season the way they are. #$%^ the Cowboys.

It's going to take another generation of QB's to help stem the NFL ratings decline (not reverse mind you). Marquee games arent easy to come by when you look at who's play QB for a bunch of NFL teams these days. Any remaining ones were probably cut by a 1/3rd when Rogers went down

Delighted at the Cowboys stinking-up TX. Everything is bigger in TX, including the Cowboys sucking. I'll root for Wentz any day over Prescott. 

Actually, we might need the Cowboys to beat Wentz and the Eagles later this year for playoff seeding purposes.  If so, I'll be cheering for the Cowboys that game.

Gawd, I hate the Cowboys.  If it wasn't for the Pukers they'd be my most hated team in the NFL.  Jones is such an asshat I almost find myself hoping King Roger gets his new contract extension and all the money he's asking for.  Cowpukes suck!!!