Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone For Thanksgiving?
Hey all Happy Thanksgiving!

For those of you that won't be surrounded by loved ones today.....or maybe you are and you just can't take anymore love....  Remember the chat room on here during the game.  Go on in and share your thoughts on the game as well as anything else that comes to mind.

I know there will be turkey.....Lochstar said he would  be in there for the game.  :p  

I was supposed to have Thanksgiving with my Mom. she's in an assisted living facility.  Each year I have a catered turkey dinner with her, she's very traditional.  But she has pneumonia with 103 temperature fever, medical staff caught it early and have her on antibiotics & IVs.  They have her isolated in her room and really don't want visitors due to her situation...NO GERMs, her immune system maybe too weak.  So I'll be a homebody and wait to hear something.  But Happy Thanksgiving to all my Viking Friends.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
I was supposed to have Thanksgiving with my Mom. she's in an assisted living facility.  Each year I have a catered turkey dinner with her, she's very traditional.  But she has pneumonia with 103 temperature fever, medical staff caught it early and have her on antibiotics & IVs.  They have her isolated in her room and really don't want visitors due to her situation...NO GERMs, her immune system maybe too weak.  So I'll be a homebody and wait to hear something.  But Happy Thanksgiving to all my Viking Friends.
Prayers for your family AV.

Jump in the chat,  let your other family annoy the crap out of you today!

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours. Sending positive and healing vibes. 

just me and the wife for thanksgiving. 

vikings win
turkey and wings
drinks all day

happy thanks giving!

Will have the grand kids & their parents at the house today.... GREAT smells coming from the kitchen have my digestive juices flowing already!!! A Vikings WIN would top off the Holiday nicely! Will be in on the chat as time allows....

Sorry to hear about your Mom.  I fully understand, and it's great you're there for her.  Happy Thanksgiving, AV, and Go Vikes.

We have a house full here with
about 21 people, four dogs, and a big fat cat.  ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving, Longshippers - Go Vikes!

We'll be hosting about 15 today and I'll have to get cranking on it soon.  

Sending good thoughts your way AZ and Tim.

For us? Ours this year is probably the last one with my MIL who I've known since the mid 80's.

We placed her into hospice care in recent weeks, on the precipice of 89, congestive heart failure and we buried grandpa about a year ago. 

At the same time, we'll have some new babies in the house who weren't yet little souls in this world just 1-2 years ago. 

Circle of life stuff...

Have a happy and safe TG day purple peeps. Whatever it may be and whom ever it may be with. 

Keeping a good thought for you, Zona...

My brother and I are spending Thanksgiving at Ford Field. He's wearing Lions blue and I'm wearing my #22 jersey. 

Michigan is my home state but I'm representin' my purple peeps.  

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  Hope you all have a great day.