Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer approves of Keenum's testicle size
Quote: @"SFVikingFan" said:
I'm glad to see that Zimmer appreciates a little risk-taking and attacking the D.  I guess it puts to bed the hypothesis on this board lately that Zimmer only likes QBs who are ultra-conservative and don't take any risks.
When it was Favre, it was called being a gunslinger...

The heavy run offense left me cold...

Its really too bad they could not put more pieces around AP and especially a QB to take advantage of him here.

Shame, shame, shame on the Vikings front office. 

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
Probably playing AC/DC in the locker room this week. 

[Image: r2krcayiss2q.gif]

Saw this yesterday...  LMAO

I was going to channel my inner Barr and make a thread yesterday titled "Keenum possibly going to IR"  and then in the body add "with elephantiasis of the testicles"  but in light of the current QB debate some heads would have likely exploded.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I was going to channel my inner Barr and make a thread yesterday titled "Keenum possibly going to IR"  and then in the body add "with elephantiasis of the testicles"  but in light of the current QB debate some heads would have likely exploded.
DON'T

Remember Sticky's post on Sam?

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
DON'T

Would the Vikings be 8-2 with Bradford in there? LOL, you're welcome! Wink

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
DON'T

Would the Vikings be 8-2 with Bradford in there? LOL, you're welcome! Wink
were you scared of being 10-0?   Smile

https://scout.com/tu/MjMwNzMzMXRpbnkyNDc=

about 1-1/2 minutes in you can forward 30 sec at a time