Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Friendships on this forum
I know there is a bit of a heated debate here on the forum regarding the QB position..... But I wanted to say how much I have loved this group of fans. Especially this year. It has been great to have a relatively drama free season on the forums and I hope we keep it that way. 

Remember when we discuss things, we are all doing it from a standpoint of wanting to see the team do well. That I believe is always the case on both sides of these types of football related discussions. Despit my diggin my own heels in on some of these topics, I am grateful to have the group we have here to get together and discuss. 

Thanks all. IN the words of Bill and Ted. Be excellent to each other.

[Image: h352f9a23.jpeg]
Is this thing on?

You all made a few changes that  created an upgraded experience here.  You are also an established and capable media presence, well done!  The people were always good, hell we are viking fans and suffer together, until our ultimate glory comes to pass.  

I have felt a little testiness. Rather than participate in said testiness (as I have a personal preference of who I'd like to see be our QB long-term) I have chosen to discuss about this topic from the PR and long-term view as a way to explore what is going on behind the scenes. None of us know, of course, and none of us will know until we know...
...in the end, if this team somehow blows all of us away I think this debate will be looked back on with some humor. Meanwhile, continue on if you like but be NICEEEEE Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Winning beats blowing a 5-0 lead to miss the playoffs during the contentious presidential election. Wink

mike, you guys do a great job here. i know i have takes that arent always as in line with the status-quo, but mostly feel able to voice my opinion. 

winning does cure most fan ailments. i think we have a team here that should continue to be a winning team going forward 

i know i trust Zim and Speilman. i love teddy as a person and player. but, that will not make me discount the quality teammates and players Sam and Case have been. im excited for teddy to play again and would of started him as soon as he was active; however, it is probably a more respected decision in the locker room to let Case keep playing. he earned. teddy is 25 and should/could have 15 more year career.  i hope its with Vikings. 

Oh stick it in your ear---we're sick and tired of hearing "I'll turn this longship around if you damn kids don't knock it off."

[Image: l1nbowvs4zld.gif]

now about those urinal dividers...  Wink