Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM CASE?
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"silverjoel" said:
Name calling.  Nice.  I already stated what I want to see from Keenum.  I showed stats to backup my position and outlined what it would take to be more comfortable with him going into a playoff game.  You name call.

I'll go out on limb here and say I bet you were hoping for Bradford to come back all season right up until he went to IR (there has only been one game since then).  Anybody but Bridgewater, right?
Some are just better left on ignore.  Name calling, dishonesty, just not worth trying to have a conversation.
If your trying to get me mad your a piker  =)

I have strived all my life to be an honest person and helping others.

For you to keep calling me dishonest is a personal attack...I won't tolerate it!!!
The next time I will flag your post and let the forum handle it.

You can call me whatever you want but don't call me dishonest..

My advise to you is enjoy this season we are winning and looking strong.
Dont let this season go to waste by being consumed with anger and hate.

Enjoy!!! Have a good day!

Quote: @"Norse" said:
@"silverjoel" said:Name calling.  Nice.  I already stated what I want to see from Keenum.  I showed stats to backup my position and outlined what it would take to be more comfortable with him going into a playoff game.  You name call.

I'll go out on limb here and say I bet you were hoping for Bradford to come back all season right up until he went to IR (there has only been one game since then).  Anybody but Bridgewater, right?
Sliver I'm sorry the name calling hurt your feelings. I would be happy to remove if you like, just ask if you would like it removed.

I'm just happy we're winning...That's all I really care about.
I will admit that I think Sam has the best arm of the 3. But I also think he is the least likely to play again this year.
It's all good.  

I still see this as a best Case (HAHAH yuck...) scenario. Simply put, we put Keenum in until he starts blowing it. If he does, hopefully it's at home and a Teddy love-fest ensues.

As of right now, we have two good QBs on this roster, and the potential to have a healthy great one come back in time for the playoffs. (Yes, I said great because - injuries aside - I think Bradford has the most talent.) If worst comes to worst and we have to deal with injuries/bad play from both of them we can have Bradford back in January.

... why do I care? I hate this team.

Consistency.  Even if it means lower highs, I'd like higher lows.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
I still see this as a best Case (HAHAH yuck...) scenario. Simply put, we put Keenum in until he starts blowing it. If he does, hopefully it's at home and a Teddy love-fest ensues.

As of right now, we have two good QBs on this roster, and the potential to have a healthy great one come back in time for the playoffs. (Yes, I said great because - injuries aside - I think Bradford has the most talent.) If worst comes to worst and we have to deal with injuries/bad play from both of them we can have Bradford back in January.

I haven't even considered Bradford. I tend to think he's gone for the year. But what if he is able to come back? I think the most likely scenario is that Case is pulled for Teddy at some point over the next two or three weeks and Teddy plays well. He's not perfect, but he plays well. Do you consider pulling Teddy for Sam? As much as I like Sam Bradford, I don't think you can. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"KingBash" said:

I haven't even considered Bradford. I tend to think he's gone for the year. But what if he is able to come back? I think the most likely scenario is that Case is pulled for Teddy at some point over the next two or three weeks and Teddy plays well. He's not perfect, but he plays well. Do you consider pulling Teddy for Sam? As much as I like Sam Bradford, I don't think you can. 
No, unless the wheels come off just as we're granted a playoff berth. If Bridgewater falls apart, Case is exposed... then we hope Bradford can heal for January. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"KingBash" said:

I think the most likely scenario is the Vikings beat the Rams at home, and then go to Detroit to put the lions to bed for the division crown.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
What do I want from Case this week? 
A Vikings victory.
BOOM

Thanks, Case!!!  Is it too much to ask for another win this Thursday?  Pretty please?
BOOM

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
What do I want from Case this week? 
A Vikings victory.
BOOM

Thanks, Case!!!  Is it too much to ask for another win this Thursday?  Pretty please?
BOOM
Thank you sir, may I have another???

BOOM

Case has been pretty stellar... Keep doing what you're doing...