Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Vikings will stay with Case Keenum vs. Rams
Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said Monday that he knows which quarterback will be starting when the Vikings face off with the Los Angeles Rams at US Bank Stadium on Sunday.
Of course, Zimmer would not say whether he will stick with Case Keenum or turn to Teddy Bridgewater, but noted he would inform the team on Wednesday. 
CBS’s Jason La Confora reports that Zimmer will be telling his team that Keenum is set to get the nod against the Rams.
Bridgewater was active Sunday against Washington, marking the first time he was able to suit up since the 2016 preseason.
“I have a plan, sometimes plans change,” Zimmer said on following a 38-30 win over Washington.
Keenum went 21-for-29 with 304 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions and has a 92.6 rating for the year.
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/1...m-vs-rams/

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statu...wsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=safari-reader%3A%2F%2Fwww.1500espn.com%2Fvikings-2%2F2017%2F11%2Freport-vikings-will-stay-case-keenum-vs-rams%2F

edit: sorry if this is a repost...

is Teddy studying the Lions defensive film?

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
that is my hope,  although I am hoping he is prepared for the Ram as well.  We really dont want to lose either one.

As the backup QB that's his job. He had better be. 

Dunno, I hope his focus is the Rams.  Seems silly to divide his attention. 

Call me crazy, but do yall think they have had a plan all this time?  Is it possible TB has been looking at film for his planned return for awhile?  While he was on the PUP he wasn't game planing for the team they were playing on Sunday (accept divisional opponents) but maybe he was  looking at the teams he might have to play against when he was eligible to return.