Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Fan Experience in London – Should I stay or should I go
Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Great article!  I would also love to go over there for a Vikings game one of these years. 

+1 for the VikeFans London adventure

Quote: @NorthwestNorseman said:
Thanks for sharing, great write up and pictures!  Doing a London Vikings road trip game truly is a great experience... I went over there for the Steelers game with a few cousins/people and had a blast.  I'd recommend trying to attend a Premier League soccer match to see how they do football... it was great! 

Thanks! Glad you had a good time, too. And I'd love to see a soccer match. Someone from our group was considering it but decided there wasn't enough time. I'd put it on the list for a return visit, though.
When we were touring Twickenham, the guide mentioned that they turn down requests for soccer games at the stadium. He said sometimes you need a wall between the fans as it gets too intense.
Thanks for posting.

Believe in the Pain!  Haha, love that headline.

Thanks for sharing, Nichelle.  Great write-up & loved all the pics. Sounds like you had an awesome time. I also loved that headline. LOL ~ Believe in the Pain.

Going to have to come back to this.  Great so far and I don't want to rush thru it(I got stuff to do today).  Thanks for taking the time to put this together. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am glad you had such a great time but how could you not, I mean it's London and Vikings football. Love the write up and the pictures. I absolutely love the I might live in Norway but my team is in Minnesota sweatshirt. That's so cool.

Quote: @greediron said:
Believe in the Pain!  Haha, love that headline.
Quote: @Cricket said:
Thanks for sharing, Nichelle.  Great write-up & loved all the pics. Sounds like you had an awesome time. I also loved that headline. LOL ~ Believe in the Pain.
Thanks! We had a good laugh at "Believe in the Pain" too. Browns fans have it tough everywhere.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am glad you had such a great time but how could you not, I mean it's London and Vikings football. Love the write up and the pictures. I absolutely love the I might live in Norway but my team is in Minnesota sweatshirt. That's so cool.

Thanks VG. There were quite a few flight miles this year and have to say that I had the most fun on this trip.