Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob McNair; demonstrates expertise in speaking, then thinking...
Not sure this did his coach any favors or locker room any good...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27410...logy?tsm=1

That locker room is a mess right now. He did a lot of damage. 

I have heard that saying before about businesses with zero minorities.  

Fuck these athletes.  Let's talk about how they fuck the middle class with their prices.  

were the words taken out of context?  IMO yes,  I have heard/used the saying inmates running the prison/asylum plenty in everyday life,  so to make any sort of connection to him actually referring to his players as convicts is just somebody looking for a reason rage.   as far as not calling him the owner... well thats just plain stupid as he is the owner of the team, it would not imply ownership of other humans that worked for that company and again somebody looking to rage about something.

regarding the players and their prices... well they dont set ticket prices so I am not sure how that is on them.  I am sure the owners wouldnt be charging any less if they werent paying the players as much as they do.   they are going to charge as much as the market will bear.... like it or leave it.

That's exactly right, Jimmy: either people are mad at him because they are woefully ignorant of the English language... or because they are looking to be upset about something.  Let's face it, there's nothing greater these days... than being a victim of someone else's "oppression".