Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, not surprising that the 2 Mikes don't agree...
Quote:McCarthy took issue with Barr's hit.
"He's out of the pocket, he's clearly expecting to get hit," McCarthy said. "To pin him to the ground like that, I felt it was an illegal act. To sit here and lose any of your players on something like that, it doesn't feel very good. Yeah, I didn't like the hit. It was unnecessary ... totally unnecessary, in my opinion."

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer thought the hit was clean.
"We're playing football," Zimmer said. "It's unfortunate that he got hurt but I think everything was above board. We're not a dirty football team. We'll never be a dirty football team as long as I'm here. We're going to play within the rules and sometimes things happen."

Funny that McCarthy is saying this considering he defended Clay Matthew's after he launched himself at Colin Kaepernick WELL out of bounds...

http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/packe...3321.html/
In Green Bay, McCarthy called Matthews' hit "a bad decision," saying the linebacker was "overzealous."
For the most part, he didn't budge. McCarthy stood by the fifth-year linebacker, even bringing up Harbaugh to the team.
"I know he left his feet and, you know, playing hard," McCarthy said. "I think it's football. I think much is blown out of proportion. Clay played very well in the game. That was probably one of his couple of bad plays.
"Clay Matthews is not a dirty player, by no means. So I addressed Harbaugh's comments in the team meeting, and as always, we'll stay above it."

Coach Zimmer is right. The hit was clean.

Message to Mike McCarthy,
[Image: Suck-It-Up-300x300.jpg][Image: 1xqe90.jpg]

I bet McCarthy would be standing up there defending the hit if it was a Packer player injuring a Viking QB on the same play...

Fuck that smug Packer inbread arrogant prick!  =)

Jameis Winston took the same hit Rodgers took, and he's day to day.
it was a bang, bang play....NO FLAG....and their entire team (Rodgers) broke their collective collarbone. 

Yeah...still don't care

Mccarthy, Packers, and their fans can drink from my ass

Again... I'll just post this here... 
[Image: 1f1rscljaapg.jpg]
What were his comments on the freaking eye gouge?