Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AmaZing how 4/2 feels so much better than 3/3...
aint it? 

the best part.... i only see 3 more probable/possible/likely  losses on the schedule...11-5 sounds pretty damn good.   which is what I predicted in the offseason thinking that we would have Cook and Bradford, so to still be on that pace i am quite happy.

i dont know if 11-5 will be homefield advantage,  but it certainly should get us at least one home game.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
the best part.... i only see 3 more probable/possible/likely  losses on the schedule...11-5 sounds pretty damn good.   which is what I predicted in the offseason thinking that we would have Cook and Bradford, so to still be on that pace i am quite happy.

i dont know if 11-5 will be homefield advantage,  but it certainly should get us at least one home game.
Whoa there hoss...Dayum.  :o

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Whoa there hoss...Dayum.  :o
Always looking ahead.

Yeah it is. It has been a crazy roller coaster and yet we ride on. 

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
aint it? 
It feels GLORIOUS.
[Image: vqgbtmx7cgs5.gif]

BOOM

[Image: tenor.gif]

4-2 with some clunky wins which I hope means our best football is ahead of us. It hasn't been pretty but we're 4-2 and I'll take it Smile

4-2 definitely looks good and winning the next two before the bye would be big.  After the bye they have five of they're final eight on the road, we'll see how that pans out.

Actually to me, this years 4-2 feels better than last years 5-0. Seems we got a lot more positive going on.