Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love what you've done with the place
All that hard work ... suppress and anger many ... and you allow this nonsense with the liberal haters.  

If only the crook had won.  

You're right. Only those who are pro Trump should be able to express themselves.

J-word

Play your cute stuff with someone else.  

If anyone said the vile shit about Obama that is said about Trump ... the liberals would be aghast and screaming racism.  

Russia is real.  The idiots in the media just went after the wrong administration.  

Why not talk about the issues?  And leave your bullshit behind.  

I got me no dog in this one particular fight, but to say or believe nothing vile or shitty has been said about OSAMA? Well than one is seeing the world through a very thin lens. 

did the media or congressmen or educators talk about Obama's physical appearance?  or call him a liar or scumbag?  

lets not pretend its been the same.  if anyone said the vike shit that sticky or Maroon or any of the other libs here about Obama - it would be denounced as racist. 

lets be honest here.  its about the politics. 

conservatives won.  and have all three branches plus most of the states.  time to correct the bullshit in this counrry. 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
did the media or congressmen or educators talk about Obama's physical appearance?  or call him a liar or scumbag?  

lets not pretend its been the same.  if anyone said the vike shit that sticky or Maroon or any of the other libs here about Obama - it would be denounced as racist. 

lets be honest here.  its about the politics. 

conservatives won.  and have all three branches plus most of the states.  time to correct the bullshit in this counrry. 
You're a smart man, I know you are after reading your posts all these years across 3 different fan forums. I admire your conviction  and your principles too.  

Hell, you're a founding member here (as am I). 

Nope not buttering you up for anything. 1 because I don't think your "butter up-able and 2 I say that because you and I both know, I can do a google search and get 100's no 1000's of examples you cite didnt happen with Obama to the extent as they are with Trump today. I was ashamed at what Americans and the media are capable of.

Steve Bannons old haunts is one exemplary example of this.

Anyways, pivoting to hope. I hope you're right and a lot of bullshit gets corrected in the country. I'll bet we even agree on what needs fixing (for the most part). Hell, both of our kids could benefit from it.

Yup Americans have spoken and the Reds have all 3 branches, we'll see what they do with the time they have. Early on? I'm not overly hopeful and haven't seen much swamp water drained. Just a watered down travel ban and a call to repeal with nothing to replace.

Shameful? IMO yah it is unless they get a replace thats actually better. 

Personally, I think Trump is way in over his head. But I just keep reminding myself if the country can survive Richard Nixon, it can survive just about anything...