Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my son
I know some people were asking for an update. We just got the results of his EEG and it was normal. So it looks like a medication induced seizure. Thanks again everyone for the prayers, positive thoughts and words of support and encouragement. I really appreciate more than you possibly know. I am so incredibly relieved right now.

glad to hear everything is OK.

Glad to hear EEG was normal. I can just imagine that incredibly relief feeling. 

seizures are no fun. they "think" cold medicine causes mine. i wish him the best. youll find out over the years if hes epileptic or if this was a 1 and done deal. best wishes!!

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
seizures are no fun. they "think" cold medicine causes mine. i wish him the best. youll find out over the years if hes epileptic or if this was a 1 and done deal. best wishes!!
I would definitely agree that seizures are no fun. As an epileptic, I have had my share but it's managed now. How many have you had? Was it a particular kind of cold medicine or what? Hope you get it sorted out. Hopefully it's one and done for him. This month has been a roller coaster.

Great news! Hope you can figure everything out and get it under control.

Great news VG, as I suspected...medication.
Really messed up my wife for a while...glad they figured it out with your boy

Happy for you & your fam