Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Vikings thwart history and win at Soldier Field on Monday Night Football?
Dayum

24/13 Bears huh?

I got it a closer game; 19/17 Bears win. While the Vikings D continues to prove if we score over 21?

We'll win more than not (22/3 in Zimmer's Tenure). 

God I hope the Bears don't win this game. I think the Bears fans I know only take joy in trying to make fans of other teams miserable.

I'm saying the Vikings win, 24-10 because They are able to put pressure on the rookie QB.

If the Bears OLine is completely healthy and not missing anyone, they are a solid unit and will make life difficult for our pass rushers to get pressure on Trubisky with just the front four. If we have to Blitz to get pressure, we will be in for a long night. The Bears running game is one of the best, and Howard gashed us big time last year. Add in a slippery back like Cohen and we will have our hands full. Trubisky was effective in the preseason because he can move well out of pocket and can extend plays when things break down. That is exactly the kind of QB that gives us trouble. I'm not feeling good about this game whether Bradford returns or not. I think the Bears will rally around their Rookie QB and he will make enough plays along with their running game to win a close one.