Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Some real life GoT news...
The Real, One King to wed a Wildling; Jon to wed Ygritte....REally

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio...engagement

[Image: fvlteqjrbljd.jpg]

It's pretty neat news to me.  They've been dating for several years now so it seems like more of a normal relationship rather than the costars-falling-in-lust marriage type of thing.  I think it's cool that they can just watch their scenes together for role play. Tongue

Some good show news too if you haven't been following.  Miguel Sapochnik has been confirmed to be back to direct two or three episodes in S8.  He of course was the director of three of the show's award winning best episodes, "Hardhome," "Battle of the Bastards," and "The Winds of Winter."

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
It's pretty neat news to me.  They've been dating for several years now so it seems like more of a normal relationship rather than the costars-falling-in-lust marriage type of thing.  I think it's cool that they can just watch their scenes together for role play. Tongue
Agreed it is cool. But imagine how their friends and family can tease them...

Also, I wonder if Emilia Clarke will be invited.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@CLOBIMON said:

From what I've read they're all good friends.  To be honest, I don't think anybody can dislike Emilia.  She seems like the most fun-loving, happy person in the world.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@Jor-El said:
@CLOBIMON said:

To be honest, I don't think anybody can dislike Emilia.  She seems like the most fun-loving, happy person in the world.
Cirsei might disagree with that...