Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm pretty bullish on this WR Corps with Kombucha Guy coming back...
One more game and we add a pretty good #3 to Theilen & Diggs...

Guys stay healthy, Get Sam back? Could be as fun a ride as we've had around here in a while...

lol, me too. I just would love for Bradford to come back ASAP. We need that guy to be a force in the NFC. 

Rudy has been pretty quiet so far...appears we have options if someone figures out how to slow down Thielan and Diggs...plus Cook is getting better in the passing game...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Rudy has been pretty quiet so far...appears we have options if someone figures out how to slow down Thielan and Diggs...plus Cook is getting better in the passing game...
Every time I see Cook in Purple, I thank my lucky stars that my recurring nightmare of Dalvin in green-n-gold, never came to fruition!  B)

Quote: @StickyBun said:
lol, me too. I just would love for Bradford to come back ASAP. We need that guy to be a force in the NFC. 
Packer game crucial...Wonder if they'll hold him out till then? Thinking out loud, they may not want him to play vs Bears and then turn around to play again on a short week. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
One more game and we add a pretty good #3 to Theilen & Diggs...

Guys stay healthy, Get Sam back? Could be as fun a ride as we've had around here in a while...
Yeah, someone posted earlier that they were sending Treadwell deep a lot. My first thought was that this was a trial run for what they intend to do a lot with Floyd. Except that Floyd is actually a LEGIT deep threat. 

That will be a nice group of receivers. Since the Moss, Carter and Reed years, I felt the Vikings struggled with their receiver roles (who was X, Z, slot, etc). But I think they have it down with these guys. 

I'm really excited to see Floyd in purple - because of his potential but also because I have an old-fashioned desire to have at least a few actual Minnesotans on the Minnesota Vikings. It would be really cool to have 2 of our top 3 WRs with local roots.

But I do worry that he was in decline his last few years in Arizona. Was that caused by alcohol issues or the Cardinals having other options? 

Being bullish on the number 2 and 3 receiver isn't going out on to far of a limb.  I doubt they keep it up but its fun to watch especially since 2 of 3 games have been by the backup.