Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turner and Jefferson injuries
OF the two, Turners is a little more worrisome to me...

Neither sounds like a big deal.

McCarthy didn't think his was an issue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

Totally different circumstances and injuries. Outside of that, eerily similar.

We'll see, but shouldn't be a big deal for either.

Hope both can heal up! We need JJ and Turner has unlimited potential.

One small note on Turner-- that play on the punt return where he slid into a basically motionless football and ushered it over the goalline so the Niners got a touchback rather than being down at the ~4 was one of the most bone-headed plays I've seen in quite a while. Let's not do that again, rook! Lol. Turner is still the man and we won but yeesh haha.

Main thing is getting these studs, among others, healthy.
[-] The following 2 users Like pattersaur's post:

[-] The following 3 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(09-16-2024, 07:04 AM)pattersaur Wrote: Hope both can heal up! We need JJ and Turner has unlimited potential.

One small note on Turner-- that play on the punt return where he slid into a basically motionless football and ushered it over the goalline so the Niners got a touchback rather than being down at the ~4 was one of the most bone-headed plays I've seen in quite a while. Let's not do that again, rook! Lol. Turner is still the man and we won but yeesh haha.

Main thing is getting these studs, among others, healthy.

The thing I was wondering is why is he playing on the punt return, do we really want him in that kind of space and high injury situation?  I know that is not where he got hurt, but it made me cringe to see him on special teams.

(09-16-2024, 04:26 PM)JR44 Wrote: The thing I was wondering is why is he playing on the punt return, do we really want him in that kind of space and high injury situation?  I know that is not where he got hurt, but it made me cringe to see him on special teams.

I said the same thing seeing Deebo on special teams yesterday...WTF are they thinking?