Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theo Jackson and Ty Chandler getting talked about
The Atlantic had a story just put out (paywall) talking about 2 players under the radar that the team is buzzing about. Jackson apparently has taken another nice step up and is 'ballin' according to Josh Metellus. O'Neill mentions that Chandler is explosive and they should have a great 1-2 punch with him and Jones.

Funny, I was just thinking this about Chandler and mentioned it in the OTA thread, I don't think many realize that outside of Kene he may be the fastest guy on the team. He could be the one saving grace from that 2022 draft.

Having Chandler around will be a nice luxury for us this season. He knows the plays and has talent. If Aaron Jones gets hurt-- which happens a decent amount-- or is cooked (he's 29), then I'm glad we have a solid backup. Similar to how having Mattison to backup Dalvin for a few years was a nice security blanked.

Theo Jackson I have no opinion on. I know he's a Safety and that's about it. Also I realize this beaten horse has been bludgeoned to death ten times over by now but man. How is it bargain bin PS squad guys like Jackson can garner rave reviews but Lewis Cine is still on a milk carton? I had such high hopes. Sigh
[-] The following 2 users Like pattersaur's post: