Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC presser yesterday
He sounded pleased with the current roster and the team's direction. Lots of new players, lots to learn. JMO, but I think he and KAM finally feel this is the year they have total control of the team, roster and cap and are ready to steer the team to their plan. It think it was Doogie that said a few days ago that the Wilfs love KOC and he can coach in Minnesota as long as he wants....and they like KAM as well, but not to the level of O'Connell. I think he likes the starting O-line and feels the backup depth might be better than its been and they want to make it even better with some younger guys. Mentioned he's excited to see Brandel in one spot (LG) because the poor guy has played so many positions because of need. Certainly there's always some CoachSpeak in there, keeping things positive, but gleaning through the words that was the gist of it IMO.

I think he feels they can be competitive this season. The petal will be to the metal in 2025.
[-] The following 4 users Like StickierBuns's post:

I think, if this season goes well, the annual snarling about KAM will subside and the typical mega-nega crowd will have to accept that we finally are younger, with newer systems, and that change occurred. Maybe the the doomsayers will take a breath.
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!