Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#177 OT Walter Rouse Oklahoma
Apparently it's going to be an expressway right down the middle of our defense again.  3 DT's on the board rated a whole round higher by DJ and the Vikings go for a backup OT.  Unless he's kicking inside to G this seems pointless.

Boo Boo Jr. ?

(04-27-2024, 03:26 PM)Rigby Wrote: Boo Boo Jr. ?

That was my first thought. RIP Boo Boo
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

Sounds like our new swing tackle now that Brandel is our starting LG. Super smart. Biomechanical engineering major after toying with becoming a cardiothoracic surgeon. 

Eric Galko@EricGalko
#Vikings got one of the best swing tackles in the 2024 #NFLDraft in Walter Rouse (@wrouse19

The @StanfordFball/@OU_Football
product played LT in college and showcased awesome RT ability at the
@ShrineBowl

Great 3rd OT value right away for Minnesota.
[-] The following 2 users Like MaroonBells's post:

Goody. We don't even have 3 starting IDL and people are celebrating a backup OT. Not saying he's not also a relative value but the biggest remaining need on the team has been passed over twice for less urgent positions.

When Josh Jacobs is running through us for 115 on 20 carries I'm sure we'll be thrilled that we have a nice 3rd OT sitting on the bench.

And another DT off the board. Kristian Boyd #199 to Saints.

(04-27-2024, 03:57 PM)RS_Express Wrote: Goody. We don't even have 3 starting IDL and people are celebrating a backup OT. Not saying he's not also a relative value but the biggest remaining need on the team has been passed over twice for less urgent positions.

When Josh Jacobs is running through us for 115 on 20 carries I'm sure we'll be thrilled that we have a nice 3rd OT sitting on the bench.

And another DT off the board.  Kristian Boyd #199 to Saints.

We are in a world of trouble if not taking a DT in the 6th round makes or breaks the season.

Just a reminder to those scratching their heads over this pick....

Quisenberry turns 34 this summer.
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post: