Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STFU Ricky knows what he is doing
Quote: @njvike said:
@Mike Olson said:
That is all.
I'll bite.

I guess your "knows what he's doing" comment refers to his ability to master the art of mediocity? Because his updated record with the Vikes as VPoPP/GM ( 3 games into his 12th season) is now 88-90-1. Yah, he SURE knows mediocrity!

I hope all these pompous, arrogant declarations prove to be true come January and February...I really do. 

But I would respectfully advise you to slow your roll on the gloating. We are less than a year removed from seeing history....you know, the Vikings becoming the FIRST team in NFL HISTORY to start a season 5-0 and missing the playoffs - TWICE. 

I will gladly promise to publicly eat my share of crow if this Vikings team makes the NFCC game...But only if you do likewise if they DON'T. 

Agreed?

And this applies to the other tough guys that get their panties in a bunch when I simply post FACTUAL WIN-LOSS records. 

Your call. 

How about if you promise to stop posting here if you're wrong?  THAT would prove that you really believe what you're saying- and not just an ignorant troll (which is going to be hard for you to do, since you're standard of accepting Rick's work as "good" is making the NFCC game... as if that were a minor thing.  Why not just say a .600 record during the regular season... or a play-off win?  I'll tell you why, because those measures of success are much more likely to be attained.  You don't want Viking success, though- you want to be right, which is why you picked the NFCC for your "bet".  Why not pick them going 16-0?)

Sidenote: Adrian Peterson, 23 carries, 77 yards this season.