Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Jared.....its like this with every city's media base
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3992...negativity

The amount of negativity on social media in the sports media and really anything is mind blowing. Detroit has a great year and there are still a bunch of bitchy fans/media being dipshits. A portion is the older local sports guys that still have jobs at the city newspapers.....Minneapolis has the same thing. Cynical. Sarcastic.

calling Rick Pitino... ( i couldnt figure out how to get the meme to post and didnt want to waste the time figuring it out right now )

If Jared thinks Lions media is bad he should pay a visit to Minnesota. 

I get it with media. They understand that negativity breeds engagement. For fans, I think it's different. I'm no psychologist, but I suspect the most negative among us are probably the biggest fans. They use negativity as a shield to protect them from disappointment.

(04-11-2024, 01:11 PM)MaroonBells Wrote: If Jared thinks Lions media is bad he should pay a visit to Minnesota. 

I get it with media. They understand that negativity breeds engagement. For fans, I think it's different. I'm no psychologist, but I suspect the most negative among us are probably the biggest fans. They use negativity as a shield to protect them from disappointment.

hell hath no fury like a Viking fan scorned.