Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRs worth a top 10 pick?
10 highest paid NFL WRs and where they were taken. 

1. Tyreek Hill 5.165
2. Davante Adams 2.53
3. Cooper Kupp 3.69
4. AJ Brown 2.51
5. DK Metcalf 2.64
6. Deebo Samuel 2.36
7. Michael Pittman Jr. 2.34
8. Calvin Ridley 1.26
9. Terry McLaurin 3.76
10. Stefon Diggs 5.146

The last 10 receivers taken in the top 10

Drake London 1.8
Garrett Wilson 1.10
JaMarr Chase 1.5
Jaylen Waddle 1.6
DeVonta Smith 1.10
Corey Davis 1.5
Mike Williams 1.7
John Ross 1.9
Amari Cooper 1.4
Kevin White 1.7

I think it all just depends, like most other positions. WR is a high impact position in today's NFL with the way the rules are now. It's why size on these guys isn't necessarily a concern anymore and players like Addison and Tank Dell can thrive.

I think you've got a special 2 in MHJ and Nabers.....then a step down but still love Odunze as well. But I hear you on your point. They can be gotten outside of the first 15 picks.

(04-09-2024, 01:08 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: I think you've got a special 2 in MHJ and Nabers.....then a step down but still love Odunze as well. But I hear you on your point. They can be gotten outside of the first 15 picks.

I think that's especially true this year. It's probably the best year for WRs ever. I have nothing against the 1st round guys; they all seem like great prospects. But I LOVE the WRs on day two.

This is a great year for WR’s and there will be good options well past the first round. Personally I like Odunze over Nabors because I like his hands better, but it’s a coin flip. Brian Thomas has big potential as well.

An under the radar guy I like is Jerry Rice’s kid. I like his size and hands.

Yeah Rice, Pearsall and McCaffrey are all interesting players to me in that 3rd round range. We need receiver depth.