Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfilled Needs
2 qb’s, rb, 3rd wr, LG, DT, CB, K.

Considering Cousins and Hunter gone, they could have done more than the ok guys they signed today. As Bud Grant used to say, you win with quality not quantity.

I think the #1 need is the DL, other than Phillips we really do not have anyone who is an impact player.  Would like to get a true space eating DT, move Phillips to DE and bring in another DE who can create some pressure. 

I'm hoping the 3rd WR is on the roster, but we'll have to see. 

I'd love to see em get an IDL this draft

QB is #1 need - and it aint close. 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
I think the #1 need is the DL, other than Phillips we really do not have anyone who is an impact player.  Would like to get a true space eating DT, move Phillips to DE and bring in another DE who can create some pressure. 
Bruh….#1 need is QB. DL isnt even in the same stratosphere 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Is there a d-lineman who also plays QB?

I wanna fix the defense as bad as anyone but if our plan is really to roll with a rookie for all or part of next season, OL and RB skyrocket up the list of needs for me. Have to have to have to protect the investment and Chandler’s big knock has been his pass blocking. 

Quote: @"bigbone62" said:
@"JR44" said:
Is there a d-lineman who also plays QB?
Obviously, QB is #1, figured that was understood and we were talking about other needs, but guess we need to have our fun, go ahead.  

After QB, our next biggest need is a running back we can hand it to 600 times