Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions @ Vikings 10/1 Any Tailgating for Vikings' fans from VA to join?
I am driving up for the first time from Northern VA with many stops along the way.  Never driven past Chicago, so I am excited to check out some new lands along the way.  Hopefully some good stops before I get there.  I have a few members of the NOVAVIKES - Northern VA Minnesota Vikings Fan Club - that will be going as well, including our chief in command Joel Robertson.  We are looking to join a tailgate if that option is available for us.  I can bring one of my legendary Peanut butter Pies that I can make and freeze before leaving.  Our tailgates for the Redskins' games are top of the line, and we want to make it easy for those traveling here for a game so many of us provide food and drink for all those that attend.  We have raffle prizes that will make you want to open up your wallet.  We do those at halftime at our club home.  For any of you that wish to come out for the November game, please join our Facebook NOVAVIKES page for details as we announce them.  Make sure you come in for the Saturday night party like we did last year with some special guests to be announced.  Last year we had the Minnesota Vikings grace us with the likes of Carl Eller and a few other ex-Vikings all hosted by Paul Allen and Wobby.

Yeah yeah I am namedropping lol.  I am just looking for a good time and to share some fun with my Vikings' Brethren.  I do not care about the food, I can buy some inside the stadium.  I have water and do not care about any other form of liquid.  Joel might, but I am sure he can take care of himself. lol  So if you are open to have some strangers in your company, I will promise that we will be on our bestest behavior. 

[Image: unz3xil9qnla.jpg]

I will be at the game, but we have no tailgating plans yet.  Suggestions?

Not yet.  I was with VF last year so I did not have to think about it too much.  I am getting together with a small group on Saturday 12-3pm if you like spicy food/chile peppers.  Someone organized a friendly invite to anyone interested in attending @ Oak Hill Park in St Louis Park.  This is the Facebook page for it: CLICK ME

I hope bumps are okay.

In Lake Geneva, WI at the moment.  Still hoping to latch on to something.