Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings no longer NFLPA's top team

well fuck,  now all our FAs will leave for Miami.

Hmm 20 something rich athlete in Miami or Minnesota? Decision Decisions

Quote: @"Still Hurtn" said:
Hmm 20 something rich athlete in Miami or Minnesota? Decision Decisions
You've obviously never had tator tot hotdish.

This is nice and I'm glad to see it....yet KC is last. 

Just win some games and get to the Super Bowl. I don't care if Brian O'Neill gets his Mocha Latte exactly how he wants it in the cafeteria or if the sound system in the spa room is killer. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

Just win some games and get to the Super Bowl. I don't care if Brian O'Neill gets his Mocha Latte exactly how he wants it in the cafeteria or if the sound system in the spa room is killer. 
If Wilfs would put as much effort into finding an elite quarterback as they put into building elite facilities, we might actually win something.   KC and Cincy are bottom 5 in those polls but top 5 in the category that actually matters to title-hungry fans - the quality of the QB.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

If Wilfs would put as much effort into finding an elite quarterback as they put into building elite facilities, we might actually win something.   KC and Cincy are bottom 5 in those polls but top 5 in the category that actually matters to title-hungry fans - the quality of the QB.
Cincinnati hasn’t won shit. Not sure what youre going about. KC has Mahomes. The eventual goat. 

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

[Image: giphy.gif]