Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Jefferson
Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Kwesi at combine on trading JJ:

"That's is not something that has once crossed my mind. You've got a blue player, blue person. You try and keep as many of those as you can."
So, youre telling me that our “brilliant” GM doesnt have enough experience to understand the term “blue CHIP”? is that the term he was groping for?

And that hes using PFF to evaluate players?

Good lord

Sarcasm? All teams, GMs, agents and major colleges use PFF. As far as the blue goes, he's likely referring to how his roster spreadsheet is color coded. 

@"MaroonBells" said:
Kwesi at combine on trading JJ:

"That's is not something that has once crossed my mind. You've got a blue player, blue person. You try and keep as many of those as you can."
So, youre telling me that our “brilliant” GM doesnt have enough experience to understand the term “blue CHIP”? is that the term he was groping for?

And that hes using PFF to evaluate players?

Good lord

Sigh.

Thought was trying to come up with the term “blue chip” and fumbled it - my bad

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Reckless speculation local radio:

JJ, Chase, Jeudy are all in same window  for extensions...None of them want to be the first to put pen to paper and then get out-signed by the other by a $1mm bucks.

JJ wants to know direction of Vikings QB b4 signing
Jeudy stinks. Chase- probably, yes. 

i'm guessing you are right on this,   assuming it was a color code on a draft board is a bit of a stretch.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
i'm guessing you are right on this,   assuming it was a color code on a draft board is a bit of a stretch.
It has nothing to do with the draft. Just like OCs color code their play sheets, many GMs color code their roster spreadsheets distinguishing between top players, mid players and replacement-level players. The examples I've seen are blue, green and yellow. Apparently, Kwesi also factors in character and JJ is blue on both, which is no surprise. 

This is PFF's color coding system.  I would guess teams probably align with them given how prominent they are league wide

[Image: grade-scale.png]