Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50.3 million viewers for Chiefs vs. Bills
Imagine the Eminem vs Tay tay SB.... the networks would lose their minds!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Imagine the Eminem vs Tay tay SB.... the networks would lose their minds!
I'm sure they were praying for that, I have zero doubt. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/Shadyind/status/1751...ZZoSQzI3JA&s=19
Nice of Eminem to start going to Lions games this year.

She would make a great sideline reporter Smile

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:
[Image: foavrokuhblx.jpg]
Yep, fuck 'em. She's not doing it, the whores in the NFL are. She's been shown at least 3 times already in this game against Baltimore and its halftime. Am I sick of it? A little sure. But I sure as hell don't blame Taylor Swift. 
Yeah she always gets blamed for shit she has no control over. She is a billionaire, she doesn't need any attention or publicity. It is absolutely ridiculous 
I think to normal, reasonable people this whole things seems blown way out of proportion. I mean, what's the fuss? But it turns out there's a political angle to this I wasn't aware of. I would describe it, but it's so incredibly stupid you wouldn't believe it.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:
Yep, fuck 'em. She's not doing it, the whores in the NFL are. She's been shown at least 3 times already in this game against Baltimore and its halftime. Am I sick of it? A little sure. But I sure as hell don't blame Taylor Swift. 
Yeah she always gets blamed for shit she has no control over. She is a billionaire, she doesn't need any attention or publicity. It is absolutely ridiculous 
I think to normal, reasonable people this whole things seems blown way out of proportion. I mean, what's the fuss? But it turns out there's a political angle to this I wasn't aware of. I would describe it, but it's so incredibly stupid you wouldn't believe it.
Not to take this thread down that rabbit hole...

I'm not sure political is even the right word for it. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:
Not to take this thread down that rabbit hole...

I'm not sure political is even the right word for it. 
It isn't political, its idiotic. Fodder for the 24/7 news cycle. But the sheep are gonna sheep. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Nice of Eminem to start going to Lions games this year.
pretty sure I've seen him at games for a long time,  not like hes spike lee at nicks games,  but Im fairly certain hes been shown at Lions games ive watched over the years.