Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings reached out to Tom Brady about QBing before Dobbs

Good! It was a no-brainer and it's nice to hear Kwesi gave him a call. I'm happy with how Dobbs has done but yeah Brady was absolutely one of the best, if not the best, option available. Good for him for saying no too I suppose, but that would've been fun.

[Image: 1e3vooy24kcy.gif]

What, uncle Rico was unavailable…? 
Wink B)  

Maybe in 09 they could have tempted the GOAT...

23 has some nice weapons on offense to play with, but is no where near that 09 squad on both sides of the ball. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Maybe in 09 they could have tempted the GOAT...

23 has some nice weapons on offense to play with, but is no where near that 09 squad on both sides of the ball. 
Interesting topic. QB is 09 obviously. And of course the RB. Just those two HOF players alone give the clear nod to '09. That year also had a much better corner group with Antoine Winfield. LBs were far better with Leber, Greenway and EJ. The DL is also no contest. That year had PW, KW and Jared Allen. 

But I think 23 wins a few. 23 safeties are better. '09 safety group was awful. 23 WRs win, with only Rice and Harvin arguing for '09. '23 TE group wins easily too. The OL is close but I gotta go with 23. Hutchinson is far better than Risner obviously, but I think Bradbury and Ingram are a wash with Sully and Herrera. McKinnie and Loady were good tackles, but not quite on the level of Darrisaw and O'Niell IMO.