Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Maroon and others in Denver
Check out Tommy Kramer Facebook page.

TK9-3 will be out in Denver for the game this wknd. We are having a huge party at Tavern on 26th in Denver, Saturday starting at noon. Any Viking fans that want a ride to the party from their hotel, text 651-343-6063 and set it up. Myself, Henry Thomas and Carl Lee will be there.

Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

TK9-3 will be out in Denver for the game this wknd. We are having a huge party at Tavern on 26th in Denver, Saturday starting at noon. Any Viking fans that want a ride to the party from their hotel, text 651-343-6063 and set it up. Myself, Henry Thomas and Carl Lee will be there.
I was able to watch the Steelers game with Tommy two years ago in Northern MN. Ed McDaniel was there as well. Had a great time. Was one of the few times I could say it was fun to meet a hero from my childhood.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

Thanks for posting this. I might go check this out! We met TK last season at one of the other Viking bars in town. He's got a pretty good gig traveling around the country partying with Viking fans. 

[Image: t3l8arzz2t2d.png]
Gotta love a man w/ one of these in his house…!  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: t3l8arzz2t2d.png]
Gotta love a man w/ one of these in his house…!  Wink B)  

Where does one find the Christmas Vacation picture in the background.  My FIL would love that.

Tommy Kramer is one of my all time favorites.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Tommy Kramer is one of my all time favorites.
And a hell of a QB back in the day.